- Saucer - Monaco Fine £0.08/item Size: For 8oz Cups
- Tea Cup - Churchill Classic (Stacking) £0.37/item Size: 7oz
- Saucer - Churchill Classic £0.09/item Size: For 7oz Cups
- Cup - Monaco Fine (Demi Tasse) £0.40/item Size: 3oz
- Saucer - Monaco Fine (Demi Tasse) £0.08/item Size: For 3oz Demi Tasse
- Cup - Churchill Classic (Demi Tasse) £0.37/item Size: 4oz
- Saucer - Churchill Classic (Demi Tasse) £0.09/item Size: For 4oz Demi Tasse
- Latte Mug £0.23/item Size: 12 oz
- Sugar Bowl - Monaco Fine £0.90/item
- Sugar Bowl - Churchill Classic £0.60/item
- Sugar Tongs £0.40/item
- Milk Jug - Monaco Fine £0.95/item Size: 10 oz
Crockery hire delivering throughout Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands
We’ve been coming together to join in the ceremony of eating for centuries and it seems no matter how far back you look, eating in groups is in-built in our DNA.
Events like weddings, parties and celebrations are nearly always centred around a communal meal where everyone comes together to dine. It’s a big part of socialising.
Organising a meal at home right up to a large event like a wedding, product launch, or a celebration like a 50th birthday or anniversary needs to be done right. There’s a lot of tradition with food and wine, and how we consume them.
Crockery is a key part of this, and unless you’re planning to eat off the ground or from blocks of wood like a gastropub trying too hard to impress, you’ll need plates, bowls, cups, saucers, vegetable dishes, and of course the milk jug, salt and pepper shaker and breadbasket.
The crockery you’ll need to hire for you event will be determined by the meal that you’re planning. You’ll also need to consider the reception canapés, evening buffet, (weddings mostly) and the tea and coffee session.
At Plato Hire, we can cover all those options and more.
We’ve been involved in the event hire industry for over two decades and have been hiring and delivering crockery to Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands with the highest level of service possible in that time.
We’re award-winning and SafeHire certified which means that when you hire catering equipment from us, you’ll get the peace of mind that what you order will be incredibly clean and in working order. What’s more, the correct quantities will be checked and double-checked before it’s delivered to your chosen location.
We’ll deliver, collect and do the washing up!