- Chest Freezer £97.00/item Size: W1305 x D716 x H830mm
- Freezer - Upright £141.00/item Size: 12 cu ft
- Gastronorm Racking Trolley £45.00/item Size: Accepts 20 x 1/1 Trays
- Table Top Bain Marie £50.40/item Size: W600 X D600 X H305mm
- TWIN RING - Electric Hob £28.00/item
- Induction Hob (Single) £54.00/item Size: W326mm X D386mm X H101mm
- Gas Ring (Twin) LPG £35.00/item
- Gas Ring (Single) LPG £23.00/item
- Counter Top Electric Griddle £45.00/item Size: W450 x D520 x H240
- Bottle Skip £14.00/item Size: L991 x W380 x D610
- Water Boiler 30L £23.00/item Size: 30 Litre/180 cups
- Coffee Percolator £34.00/item Size: 16 Litres/100 Cup
Kitchen hire servicing Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands
Getting the food out on time, in perfect flow with the event, and looking and tasting its best is no luck – it’s great timing. Great timing comes from good preparation, and when you’re catering at an event without a permanent kitchen, that can be a challenge without the right environment.
Luckily you can hire your kitchen equipment for your event. With experts like us by your side, your kitchen will be completely ready for the perfect service.
From tables to lay up to equipment to prep, store, cook, and serve – we’ve got you covered.
We have a large range of catering equipment that is always PAT tested and meticulously cleaned on every hire and it’s one of the many reasons we’ve been trusted to hire catering equipment to events across Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands for over 20 years.
We ensure that every piece of kitchen equipment lights up, heats up, or chills as you’d expect. From our LPG BBQs to 6 ring burner ovens, our aim is simple: deliver your catering equipment, clean and in perfect working order on time, every time.
We’re award-winning and SafeHire Certified, too!
We can help you hire the right equipment for your event, but to help you take a look and find the right kit for your kitchen, here are the main areas of catering equipment on our site:
How to order:
- Select the equipment that you need
- Add them to your quote
- And then submit your quote and we’ll be in touch to discuss it with you.
Don’t worry; we can change anything you added and add more if you need it.
We’ve been highly trained by our customers to ask the right questions so we can give you the exceptional service we’re known for.