- Canape Fork £0.40/item
- Oval Canape Platter £3.25/item Size: 15.75"
- Slate £2.00/item Size: 40cm x 30cm
- 10¾" x 10¾" Square Plates - Monaco Fine £0.40/item Size: 10¾" x 10¾"
- 8" Square Starter/Dessert Plate £0.22/item Size: 8"
- Afternoon Tea/Cake Stand - 3 Tier £5.85/item Size: Height 430mm
- Square Canape Plate £0.40/item Size: 10.75" Square
- Dip Pot £0.29/item Size: 5cm (1.5oz)
- Ramekin £0.30/item Size: 3.5"
- Tasting Bowls - Egg Shaped £0.50/item Size: L128mm x W102mm
- Rice Bowl £0.50/item Size: 5"
- Rice Spoon £0.23/item
Canapes truly are all the rage these days – and whether they’re forming the bulk of your food menu, or are simply an amuse bouche to whet the appetite for more substantial courses, they always seem to go down incredibly well with guests at almost any event or occasion.
Of course, for the full effect, it’s important to make sure your lighter bites are presented just as exquisitely as your main meals. Picking out the right canape crockery can help transform a casual mouthful into a real event highlight.
Whether it’s delicate glass salad bowls, contemporary rice spoons, slate serving boards or fluted ramekins you’re looking for, our exquisite Plato Hire range of smaller canape and starter pieces has been chosen to elevate even the most bite-sized of snacks to the level of a true fine dining experience.