- 8" Square Starter/Dessert Plate £0.22/item Size: 8"
- 8" Starter/Dessert Plate £0.20/item Size: 8"
- 9" Buffet Plate - Churchill Classic £0.20/item Size: 9"
- 9" Starter/Dessert Plates - Monaco Fine £0.24/item Size: 9"
- Afternoon Tea/Cake Stand - 3 Tier £7.85/item Size: Height 430mm
- Ashtray - Monaco Fine £0.77/item Size: 4"
- Butter Dish - Monaco Fine £0.34/item
- Cafetiere (12 Demi Tasse Cup) £4.00/item Size: 1.5 Litres
- Coffee Pot - Monaco Fine £4.00/item Size: 30oz
- Coffee Pots (Insulated Black) £2.45/item Size: 64oz
- Coffee Pots (Vacuum Serving Jug) £2.45/item Size: 2 Litre
- Cup - Churchill Classic (Demi Tasse) £0.37/item Size: 4oz
Crockery hire delivering throughout Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands
We’ve been coming together to join in the ceremony of eating for centuries and it seems no matter how far back you look, eating in groups is in-built in our DNA.
Events like weddings, parties and celebrations are nearly always centred around a communal meal where everyone comes together to dine. It’s a big part of socialising.
Organising a meal at home right up to a large event like a wedding, product launch, or a celebration like a 50th birthday or anniversary needs to be done right. There’s a lot of tradition with food and wine, and how we consume them.
Crockery is a key part of this, and unless you’re planning to eat off the ground or from blocks of wood like a gastropub trying too hard to impress, you’ll need plates, bowls, cups, saucers, vegetable dishes, and of course the milk jug, salt and pepper shaker and breadbasket.
The crockery you’ll need to hire for you event will be determined by the meal that you’re planning. You’ll also need to consider the reception canapés, evening buffet, (weddings mostly) and the tea and coffee session.
At Plato Hire, we can cover all those options and more.
We’ve been involved in the event hire industry for over two decades and have been hiring and delivering crockery to Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands with the highest level of service possible in that time.
We’re award-winning and SafeHire certified which means that when you hire catering equipment from us, you’ll get the peace of mind that what you order will be incredibly clean and in working order. What’s more, the correct quantities will be checked and double-checked before it’s delivered to your chosen location.
We’ll deliver, collect and do the washing up!