- Table Knife - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Table Knife - Rattail £0.26/item
- Table Knife - Bead £0.24/item
- Table Fork - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Table Fork - Rattail £0.26/item
- Table Fork - Bead £0.24/item
- Starter/Side Knife - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Starter/Side Knife - Rattail £0.26/item
- Starter/Side Knife - Bead £0.24/item
- Starter/Dessert Fork - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Starter/Dessert Fork - Rattail £0.26/item
- Starter/Dessert Fork - Bead £0.24/item
- Small Bowl Dessert Spoon - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Dessert Spoon - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Dessert Spoon - Rattail £0.26/item
- Dessert Spoon - Bead £0.24/item
- Soup Spoon - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Soup Spoon - Rattail £0.26/item
- Soup Spoon - Bead £0.24/item
- Tea Spoon - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Tea Spoon - Rattail £0.26/item
- Tea spoon - Bead £0.24/item
- Coffee Spoon - Santol Mirror Finish £0.34/item
- Coffee Spoon - Rattail £0.26/item
- Coffee Spoon - Bead £0.24/item
- Canape Fork £0.40/item
- Cake Fork £0.18/item
- Cheese Knife £1.00/item
- Fish/Cake/Pie Slice £0.40/item
- Serving Spoon - Table (Rattail) £0.34/item
- Serving Spoon - Table (Bead) £0.36/item
- Serving Spoon - Santol Mirror Finish £0.49/item
- Serving Spoon & Fork - Santol Mirror Finish £0.80/item
- Serving Spoon & Fork - Table (Rattail) £0.55/item
- Serving Spoon & Fork - Table (Bead) £0.53/item
- Serving Spoon - Kitchen £0.40/item
- Ladle £0.25/item
- Ice Tongs £0.40/item
- Salad Servers £0.40/item
- Serving Tongs £0.40/item
- Sugar Tongs £0.40/item
- Rice Spoon £0.23/item
- Wedding Cake Knife £6.00/item
Cutlery hire servicing Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands
Cutlery hire servicing Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, and West Midlands
If you’re planning a big dinner or simply a meal at home for a special occasion, you’ll need the right cutlery.
Plato can supply cutlery that is cleaned, hand-polished, counted, packed, and ready for your event. So, that’s one less thing to worry about!
Why you need cutlery hire
There’s nothing worse than planning a big meal for more people than you’d normally feed, only to discover you don’t have enough forks.
It’s the last piece of the jigsaw, but cutlery is so easily forgotten during the planning of such an event.
Let’s say you’re cooking two or three courses, including a dessert. You’ll need the right cutlery, and you may even wish to add some style to your place settings, too.
This is where Plato can ensure you’re not left with any last-minute panic or needless stress relating to cutlery. It’ll also look fabulous and bring professionalism and style to your event.
Cutlery hire for your event
Great events only happen when they’re meticulously planned but getting everything in place can be tricky.
Luckily for you, Plato has been providing cutlery hire services to weddings, events, and celebrations in Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands for over 20 years.
No event is too big or too small, either, so no matter what you’re planning, our cutlery hire service will play a major role without eating up your budget. More importantly, you’ll gain ultimate peace of mind.
Choosing the right style of cutlery to hire
Whether you want to create a classy atmosphere or just keep things simple, our cutlery hire service will suit every taste and all requirements.
For instance, the sophisticated Santol range by Charingworth is perfect for fine dining, while the instantly recognisable design of our geometric Rattail handle selection is ideal if you want simplicity.
For those who want a more minimalist and modern feel, we have the perfect cutlery selection for you, too. The sleek curves or our heavy gauge Santol line by Charingworth are very popular in many leading contemporary restaurants.
Here are the main areas of cutlery for hire:
Cutlery hire: what you need to consider
There are a few things to think about when hiring cutlery.
Here are a few questions you can ask yourself to ensure all of the main bases are covered.
- How many people are you hosting/serving?
- How many courses will there be?
- What food are you serving and which cutlery will the guests need?
- Are you serving dessert?
- Is there an evening buffet?
- Is the main meal a buffet or sit-down meal?
- Does the bar or kitchen need anything extra?
Why choose Plato for cutlery hire?
We’re award winning and SafeHire Certified, thanks to our commitment to delivering above and beyond our customers’ expectations.
We’ve spent long enough in the hiring industry to know that our customers have limited time available to deal with the smaller details. That’s why we’re here to help if you’re unsure about how much cutlery and serving tableware you’ll need.
Cutlery is the last thing you want to be stressing about come the big day. All of our cutlery is delivered to your location cleaned, polished, and packed so it can go straight to the table. We don’t add to the time you have for laying up!
Our 3-step ordering process
If you’d like to hire cutlery from us for your event, the process is super-simple.
1. Select the cutlery you need for your event.
2. Add items to your quote.
3. Submit the quote to us and we’ll be in touch to discuss it with you.
Don’t worry - you can change your quote at any time and add to or remove from it as you wish. We’ve been highly trained by our customers to ask the right questions at the right time.
Remember, if you’ve got any questions about our cutlery hire service, just get in touch.