- 4' x 2'6" Trestle Table £4.80/item Size: 4' x 30" (Seats 4)
- 2'6" Square Table £6.44/item Size: 2'6" (Seats 2)
- Poseur Table - Black Top £32.00/item Size: 1000mm High/600mm Diameter Top
- Poseur Table - Aluminium Top £32.00/item Size: 1000mm High/600mm Diameter Top
- Poseur Table - Beech Top £32.00/item Size: 1000mm High/600mm Diameter Top
- Poseur Table Cover - White £11.90/item Size: One Size
- Poseur Table Cover - Black £11.90/item Size: One Size
- 2'8" White Round Garden Table £7.80/item Size: 2'8" (Seats 2 to 4)
- Rustic Oak Crossback Chair Hire £4.75/item Size: W385 X D410 X H890
- Limewash Chiavari Chair Hire £3.50/item
- Natural Banqueting Chair Hire £3.65/item
- Charcoal Conference/Banqueting Chair Hire £4.80/item Size: W450 x D500 x H960
Plato Catering Hire – Proudly supplying Birmingham, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, and the West Midlands with award-winning event furniture hire services.
Let’s start with the obvious point. All events need furniture. Unless a short-lived stand-only occasion is what you’re going for, you can’t possibly expect your guests to stand for hours on end with nowhere to eat, drink, or rest. Plato can supply you with furniture hire for events of all types, themes, and sizes.
Whether you are hosting a conference, an award ceremony, a wedding, or a party, you’re going to need furniture. Hosting any event often requires more furniture than you first imagine, and it takes years of expertise to get it exactly right. As your chosen furniture hire company, we work closely with you, our suppliers, to ensure that your event runs as smoothly as possible.
All events need separate locations for guests to eat, drink, mingle, and unwind, however, the type of furniture you need will depend on the type and theme of the event you’re hosting. For example, corporate events and award ceremonies will need a suitable place to hang coats and bags, round tables for guests and awards, and chairs for attendees to sit on. Hosting an event is a big job and getting the logistics right is just half of it. Hosting an event is a high-pressure task and you need to be able to trust that your outsourced materials meet the level of expectations that your guests are expecting.
At Plato, we also supply furniture hire for weddings and can provide everything you need for a memorable day. Weddings often require tables in multiple shapes and sizes for gifts, food, drinks, cake, and guests, as well as tablecloths, kitchen tools, and numerous variations of glassware, cutlery and crockery, all of which we provide!
As a SafeHire© certified furniture hire company, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with exceptional quality and outstanding reliability every time. We work hard to ensure that we are providing our very best and that you have everything you could need for your special day. Our team have years of knowledge within the furniture hire industry and are always at hand to offer support and advice.