- Champagne Flute - Cabernet Long Stemmed £2.84/dozen Size: 5.5oz
- Champagne Flute - Savoie Short Stemmed £2.30/dozen Size: 6oz
- Champagne Saucer £3.60/dozen Size: 4.6oz
- Martini Cocktail Glass £4.80/dozen Size: 7.5oz
- Gin and Tonic / Copa de Balon Glasses £4.50/dozen
- Mulled Wine Glasses £0.50/item Size: 8.8oz
- Wine Glass - Primeur Large £3.36/dozen Size: 14.5oz
- Wine Glass - Savoie Large £2.40/dozen Size: 12oz
- Wine Glass - Primeur Medium £2.84/dozen Size: 11.25oz
- Wine glass - Savoie Medium £2.30/dozen Size: 8oz
- Wine Glass - Primeur Small £2.84/dozen Size: 8.75oz
- Wine glass - Savoie Small £2.30/dozen Size: 6oz
- Sherry glass - Savoie £2.84/dozen Size: 4oz
- Port Glass - Elegance £2.94/dozen Size: 2oz
- Ypsilon Tumbler £3.60/dozen Size: 8.75oz
- Whisky Old Fashioned Shetland Tumblers £3.60/dozen Size: 8.75oz
- Centra Shot Glass £2.88/dozen Size: 2oz
- Islande Shot Glass £2.88/dozen Size: 2oz
- Water Glass - Primeur £2.84/dozen Size: 12.75oz
- Water Glass - Savoie Hiball £2.30/dozen Size: 8oz
- Primeur Highball £3.36/dozen Size: 12.25oz
- Elegance Highball/Slim Jim Tumbler £2.88/dozen Size: 10oz
- Brandy / Cognac Glass Hire £2.88/dozen Size: 5.25oz
- Beer Glass - 1 Pint Premier Straights £3.00/dozen Size: 20oz
- 1 Pint Beer Tankard £4.20/dozen
- Ice Bucket £4.15/item
- Ice Tongs £0.40/item
- Wine Bucket £3.70/item Size: Single bottle
- Wine Bucket £5.00/item Size: 4 Bottle
- Water Jug - 2 Pint Waisted £1.70/item
- Water Jug - 2 Pint £0.75/item
- Water Jug - 3 Pint £1.80/item
- Non Slip Drinks Tray £3.25/item Size: 14"
- 27" Black Oval Non-Slip Serving Tray £4.75/item Size: 27"
- Drinks Tray - 12" Stainless Steel £1.50/item
- Drinks Tray - 18" Stainless Steel £2.00/item
- Buffet Hands £0.16/item
Every celebration needs a drink (or two). Whether it be for the all-important toast or to perfectly accompany the food, you’ll need the right glassware, too.
If you’re organising an event such as a wedding, corporate function, or celebration, drinks and glassware hire will be at the top of your list.
Glassware hire for your celebration
From wedding reception flutes to fine wine glass hire, pint glasses for beer, and bar service equipment, you can hire your glasses from Plato safe in the knowledge that we’ll get it right - every single time.
We’ll help you with all the small details, too. For example, working out how many bottles or glasses you need for your event has never been easy - until now.
To find out exactly how much alcohol and glassware you need for your event, try out our super useful wedding alcohol calculator.
Need more than wine glass hire?
We offer far more than wine glass hire at Plato. In fact, we’ve got glassware for pretty much any kind of drink, service, or event.
Simply browse our website to view a stunning range of cocktail glasses, beer glasses, wine buckets, and water jugs. We’ve got every extra you’ll need, too, including drinks trays, ice tongs, and buffet hands.
Hire champagne glasses from us
When considering glassware hire for your celebration, champagne glasses are likely to be top of your list.
If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place. But we know how tricky it can be to work out exactly how many champagnes glasses you need.
After all, how many glasses are there in a bottle of champagne? And exactly how much champagne do you need for a toast?
Remember - we’ve got a handy drinks calculator for weddings, but it works for pretty much any other event which requires drink, too.
Why choose Plato?
We’ve been hiring glasses and bar equipment to functions and events in Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds and West Midlands for over 20 years.
Our team is award-winning and SafeHire Certified, thanks to our commitment to delivering the best glassware on time and conveniently within budget.
We’ll deliver, collect and even do the washing up for you!
How do I order glasses for my event online?
We know you’ve probably got limited time, which is why we’ve made our glass hire ordering process as simple as it should be.
All you need to do is follow this three-step process:
Step 1: Select the equipment you need.
Step 2: Add each piece of equipment to your quote.
Step 3: Submit your quote and wait for the Plato team to discuss it with you.
You can change your order by either adding or removing glassware, too.
Our team will get back to you fast, and we know the right questions to ask to ensure you hire the perfect glassware for your event.