- Chafing Dish - 4.5 Litre £6.50/item Size: 4.5 Litre
- Chafing Dish - 9 Litre £13.00/item Size: 320(H) x 600(W) x 350(D)
- Chafing Fuel Gel £2.25/item Size: 2 Hour Burn Time
- Cold Servery Unit £220.00/item Size: W1200 x D670 x H1450mm
- Gastronorm Racking Trolley £45.00/item Size: Accepts 20 x 1/1 Trays
- Gastronorm Trays/Pans £2.30/item Size: GN1/1
- Hot Cupboard - Plain Top £70.00/item Size: 1020(W)x440(H)x540(D)
- Hot Cupboard with Bain Marie Top and Gantry Light £130.00/item
- Hot Holding Cupboard - Temperature Controlled £198.00/item Size: 690Wx830Dx1655H
- Jack Stack £64.00/item Size: 104 Plate
- Soup Kettle £34.00/item Size: 10 Litre
- Table Top Bain Marie £50.40/item Size: W600 X D600 X H305mm
At Plato Hire, we’re dedicated to making sure your event runs just as smoothly behind the scenes as it does for the guests out on the floor. Whether it’s a self-catered wedding, a large-scale conference or exhibition event, or even just an intimate dinner gathering, it’s always worth ensuring you’ve got reliable and robust equipment on hand. Our range of commercial standard ovens, burners, hot and cold serving units, fridges, hot drinks machines and washing stations will help keep everything running like clockwork. Whether its kitchen hire for catering in a marquee, kitchen hire for an event or kitchen hire for filming - mix and match our equipment to recreate the perfect kitchen for you. Just looking for oven hire, hot cupboard hire and fridge hire for your Christmas lunch at home, no problem. We hold a large range of commercial kitchen equipment for hire. Speak to one of our team at Plato on 01789 491133 about kitchen hire.
Why choose Plato Hire for all your kitchen equipment hire needs?
- We assess, check and PAT test every piece of equipment against current Health and Safety standards before it leaves our warehouse – Ensuring we are compliant and legal
- Awarded ‘Event Equipment Hire Company of the Year’ at the 2017 Hire Awards of Excellence presented by the Hire Association Europe
- We hold a large range of commercial kitchen equipment for hire
- Members of the EHA (Event Hire Association)
- SafeHire Certified - Developed and written with the assistance of BSi - The British Standards Institution; HSE - Health and Safety Executive and CHAS - Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
When it comes to larger-scale or longer-lasting catering events and dining experiences, having an efficient, hygienic and robust holding system in place can transform the experience for guests and staff alike.
From basic hot holding cupboards for keeping prepared foods up to temperature across extensive sittings, to table top bain-marie systems, kitchen or tableside carvery units, jack stacks, chafing dishes and generously proportioned soup kettles, Plato Hire can provide all the equipment you need to keep things ticking over smoothly even with vast numbers of dishes to get out to event guests within a narrow timeframe.
If you’re searching for a particular holding item or piece of catering equipment that you’re unable to find in this section, then please feel free to contact a member of our team for further information and assistance – we’ll do all we can to help locate the exact industry-grade products you need for your specific event.