- Barbecue LPG (Cinders) £110.00/item Size: 67.5” (1715mm) x 26” (660mm) x 31.25” (794mm)
- Barbecue Griddle Plate £22.00/item Size: 75cm x 46cm
- 6 Ring Burner & Oven LPG £125.00/item Size: Dimensions: 890(H) x 900(W) x 770(D)mm
- Turbofan Convection Oven & Stand £110.00/item Size: 625(H) x 810(W) x 616(D)mm
- Hot Holding Cupboard - Temperature Controlled £198.00/item Size: 690Wx830Dx1655H
- Hot Cupboard - Plain Top £75.00/item Size: 1020(W)x440(H)x540(D)
- Table Top Carvery Unit £49.50/item Size: W1135 x D535 x H575mm
- Hot Cupboard with Bain Marie Top and Gantry Light £160.00/item
- Upright Glass Fronted Bottle Fridge £126.00/item Size: 1900(H) x 595(W) x 640(D)mm
- Upright Solid Door Fridge £85.00/item Size: 1900(H) x 595(W) x 640(D)mm
- Single Door Under Counter Bottle Fridge £60.00/item Size: 850(H) x 600(W) x 520(D)mm
- Cold Servery Unit £220.00/item Size: W1200 x D670 x H1450mm
- Chest Freezer £97.00/item Size: W1305 x D716 x H830mm
- Freezer - Upright £141.00/item Size: 12 cu ft
- Gastronorm Racking Trolley £45.00/item Size: Accepts 20 x 1/1 Trays
- Table Top Bain Marie £50.40/item Size: W600 X D600 X H305mm
- TWIN RING - Electric Hob £28.00/item
- Induction Hob (Single) £54.00/item Size: W326mm X D386mm X H101mm
- Gas Ring (Twin) LPG £35.00/item
- Gas Ring (Single) LPG £23.00/item
- Counter Top Electric Griddle £45.00/item Size: W450 x D520 x H240
- Bottle Skip £14.00/item Size: L991 x W380 x D610
- Water Boiler 30L £23.00/item Size: 30 Litre/180 cups
- Coffee Percolator £34.00/item Size: 16 Litres/100 Cup
- Jack Stack £64.00/item Size: 104 Plate
- Paella Pan & Stand LPG £85.00/item Size: 90cm Pan
- Large Gas Cylinder 19KG LPG (Propane - Orange) £45.00/item Size: H 80 cm | Diam 31 cm
- Handwash Unit £64.00/item Size: 10 Litre
- Sink - Double Unit £105.00/item Size: L1800mm
- Chafing Dish - 9 Litre £13.00/item Size: 320(H) x 600(W) x 350(D)
- Chafing Dish - 4.5 Litre £6.50/item Size: 4.5 Litre
- Chafing Fuel Gel £2.25/item Size: 2 Hour Burn Time
- Gastronorm Trays/Pans £2.30/item Size: GN1/1
- Saucepan - Large £8.00/item
- Saucepan - Medium £6.00/item
- Soup Kettle £34.00/item Size: 10 Litre
- Fish Kettle £5.00/item
- Rotary/Conveyor Toaster £51.00/item
- Toaster 6 slice £23.80/item
- Dustbin £4.00/item
- Flat 20 £2.41/item Size: 20"
- Flat 24 £3.98/item Size: 24"
- Flat - Fish £4.80/item Size: 24" x 11"
- Tea Pot - Monaco Fine £4.00/item Size: 30oz
- Tea Pot - Churchill Classic £3.10/item Size: 30oz
- Coffee Pot - Monaco Fine £4.00/item Size: 30oz
- Cafetiere (12 Demi Tasse Cup) £4.00/item Size: 1.5 Litres
- Tea Pots (Insulated White) £2.45/item Size: 64oz
- Coffee Pots (Insulated Black) £2.45/item Size: 64oz
- Tea Pots (Vacuum Serving Jug) £2.45/item Size: 1.5 Litres
- Coffee Pots (Vacuum Serving Jug) £2.45/item Size: 2 Litre
- Coffee Maker (Pour and Serve) £26.00/item
- Paella Spoon £4.99/item Size: 80cm
Getting the food out on time, and in perfect sync with the flow of the event doesn’t happen by accident; it’s all about great timing and the best catering equipment hire.
Catering equipment hire you can rely on
Great timing comes from great preparation, but when you’re catering at an event without a permeant kitchen, that can be a challenge without the right working environment.
Thankfully, you can hire your catering equipment for your event from Plato. With our expert team on hand, your kitchen will be ready to deliver the perfect service - every time.
From tables to equipment and everything in between, Plato’s catering equipment hire will ensure you can prep, store, cook, and serve effortlessly.
Catering equipment hire for your event
It doesn’t matter the size of the event for which you’ve been asked to provide catering services; Plato can draw from its sizeable stock of catering equipment to ensure you have everything that’s required.
We provide catering equipment hire for countless events every year, and that means we know exactly what you need - before you put pen to paper.
It isn’t always easy to work out exactly what you need for each event, but our experienced team will ensure you hire the right equipment.
Here are the main types of catering equipment we can provide:
We offer so much more, too, therefore if you can’t see the catering equipment you need above, just get in touch.
Ensuring the catering equipment you hire is safe
There’s nothing worse than being caught short during an event thanks to shoddy equipment, but with Plato catering equipment hire, you’ll have no such worries.
We ensure that every piece of catering equipment our team provides lights up, heats up, or chills as you’d expect. From our LPG BBQs to six ring burner ovens, our aim is simple: deliver the best catering equipment that can be relied on every single time.
The equipment you hire from us will be clean and in perfect working order. It’ll be like using brand-new kit every single time.
For extra peace of mind, we’re award-winning and SafeHire Certified, too!
How do I order catering equipment online?
We’ve made the ordering process super-simple, because we know you have limited time on your hands.
Just follow this three-step process:
- Step 1: Select the equipment you need.
- Step 2: Add each piece of equipment to your quote.
- Step 3: Submit your quote and wait for the Plato team to discuss it with you.
We won’t leave you hanging; the Plato team will get back to you, fast. You can also change anything you’ve placed on your quote, and add more, if required.
The Plato team knows exactly what questions to ask to ensure you get the right catering equipment and the exceptional service for which we’re known.